Welcome to our podcast. We'll cover topics such as our Hebraic Roots, God's incredible story in the stars, marriage enrichment tools, and much more.
MOST RECENT TOPICS
- From Jerusalem to Monrovia August 19, 2020Joe just got back from Liberia. Hear what it was like traveling internationally during the COVID pandemic How did Joe go from Jerusalem to Monrovia, from Israel to Liberia What projects has God put on Joe’s heart for Liberia right now How is COVID-19 affecting Liberia What are the greatest needs right now
- SIGNS July 16, 2020Joe Amaral teaches how the stars and constellations were created, named, and placed by God in the heavens to tell the story of Salvation and point people to Jesus. November 2017 at PORTICO Community Church in Mississauga, Canada. See what Pastor Joe is doing in Liberia: https://www.hopeforliberia.com/You can give towards what Pastor Joe is doing […]
- The Power of Pentecost May 31, 2020In this video, Bible teacher, Joe Amaral, takes us back over 3000 years through history to the very first Pentecost. Your mind will be blown as he reveals the staggering similarities between the events of the very first Pentecost at Mount Sinai and the Pentecost recorded in Acts 2. What's the purpose of Pentecost? What […]
- Encourage Yourself April 28, 2020How do you encourage yourself when you're in a bad situation? What, or who do you turn to? Many people are feeling discouraged and depressed during this season of global pandemic and quarantine. How are you coping? Joe and Karen provide some simple and helpful information to ensure that you not just survive, but thrive!
- Why the Resurrection Matters April 12, 2020Disproving the resurrection of Jesus has been attempted many times throughout history. Why is the resurrection of Jesus so important to the Christian message? Many religions revere and worship at the tomb of its leaders. The remains at the grave brings comfort to its followers. Christianity is the exact opposite. The empty tomb of Jesus […]
- What's So Good About Good Friday April 10, 2020Joe Amaral takes you an a 2000 year old journey to the first Good Friday, and 3000 years back to the very first Passover in History. You will learn about the amazing connection between ancient Judaism and modern Christianity. Discover the powerful connection behind the Passover Lamb and the sacrificial crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth.
- Bruised But Not Broken April 7, 2020April 7th, 2020 is Sexual Abuse Awareness Day Today…I break my silence. On this Podcast, I share my journey as a survivor of male childhood sexual abuse. I remained silent for years, shame and fear held me captive. I blamed myself for what happened to me, but today, all that changes. The opposite of fear […]
- Mugshots: Israel Edition March 30, 2020In this premiere episode of the Mugshots miniseries, Joe shares the story of his first trip to Israel in 2002, and how it launched him into a season of ministry that has affected his life even to this very day.
- The Gospel According To Hollywood March 26, 2020How important is culture in understanding the life and ministry of Jesus? Find out how customs and figures of speech affect the way we interpret many of the sayings and teachings of Jesus. FIND ME: Amazon Facebook Instagram YouTube Website
- A Christian Response to the Covid-19 Global Pandemic March 23, 2020This podcast takes a very practical approach to how we can respond to this current global pandemic. Joe looks at some scripture verses that help us deal with fear and anxiety during this unprecedented time. The audio was extracted from a Facebook Live presentation given on March 21st. Please enjoy and don't forget to share!
If there’s a topic you’d like to see covered in our podcast, send us a message!